Sunday, May 13, 2007

Just A Relaxing Weekend

We went and visited my (Jaime) mom and dad this weekend. We just needed a break, and haven't visited them in a while, so...off we went! They have a pool, so the kids swam the entire weekend. I forgot about taking pictures, sorry. But overall it was very relaxing. We went ahead and had my mom take family pictures of us to put on our little "information" cards. Hopefully we'll be going to the printers with those this week. Here are a few she took.

We are trying to go with a more informal, inviting look. We felt like it would be more like family this way instead of your typical dressy, studio pictures. We think they really came out good.

This picture was really cute because of Josiah. He's looking at Nicole, like "what is she doing?" Too funny.

I thought this was a good picture of me and Caleb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really good pic of ya'll. I like it alot.

Anonymous said...

You say your mom took these pics? She's very good, don't you think?? :D