Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What We've Been Up To

We've been quite busy since I posted last. Let's see what we've been up to.

My sister and her children came up from Corpus Christi to visit with us for 5 days. She stayed at my house for a few days and then we all went and stayed with my parents while Keith went out of state for some meetings. Here's a picture of the kids playing outside.


Then we've also been traveling to different meetings in Katy and Huntsville. Everyone was so friendly to us. It never gets old meeting new people.

For the past few days, the kids and I have been decluttering/cleaning their bedrooms. I didn't realize how much junk they had: boxes, old toys, papers and all kinds of things. I took some "after" pictures. Too bad I don't have any "before" pictures, but just know that they were messy and junky.


So, that's what we've been up to. And now it's off to the next thing.

No comments: