Wednesday, July 25, 2007

All Rested Up

Well, we have slept and rested and are finally getting back to normal. We are now putting all our efforts into our traveling and getting the required finances to leave for Northern Asia. Our target date is around September of '08. So far, we're not doing too bad. We're at about 20% of our monthly budget. I think that's pretty good since we just started traveling in June, and then that was cut short because of Summer School.

The kids seem to be getting back to the routine of things. Caleb is suffering from a cold and some sort of stomach bug. Hopefully we're seeing the last of it. The house is slowly getting back in order, though, with Caleb being fussy it's hard to get all the things done.

Well, I don't have any pictures to post. I was hoping we would have that picture CD from Summer School, but I found out that we won't be getting that til September. So, I'll just post those pictures then. I guess that's about it for now. When something exciting happens I will let everyone know. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad ya'll are back (thought not as happy as you I'm sure) and am getting very excited about the visit coming up. I'm already lowensome for everyone. =( luv ya