Saturday, July 14, 2007

Summer School Update #5

This is just a small update; no pictures.

Well, only one more week to go!!! Can't believe we're almost done. It's been an adventure, that's for sure.

So, today I have a baby shower to attend. A lady I met here is having a baby, so someone (can't remember who) is throwing her a shower. It's her third baby. How fun. I got her a pack of diapers. Have to be practical. Then we have a dinner tonight at a Chinese restaurant. We've eaten there before, it's really good. And it's actually not a buffet, if you can believe that. I didn't think those kind of Chinese restaurants existed anymore. :)

The kids went to a theme park yesterday. They had lots of fun. I'll post the pictures when I get the picture cd that the workers are putting together.

And that's about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds good!