Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Today's Update

There really is not too much to report right now. We are just sort of coasting along. We've been traveling (of course) having just got back from Lousiana and will be in San Antonio again this weekend.

The kids are all doing well. No sickness to report, PTL. They are busy with school work and just being kids. Caleb is growing like a weed and being as cute as ever. Toddlers are so much fun. Don't believe what you hear...toddlers are not terrible little people!!

Keith is busy doing his usual work stuff. He's working really hard to raise our budget. And it is slowly coming along.

And I'm busy being wife and mom. I've been trying hard to work us towards a more healthy lifestyle, using more naturals sweeteners, whole grains, and such. I've also been trying to go green with natural cleaners and using less energy. I'm not a crazy environmentalist or anything like that, but it helps us save money and moves us towards being more healthy. Less chemicals must be better, right? Just trying to be healthy all the way around.

Well, guess that's it for today's update. Check back again for another update on something at some other time. :)

1 comment:

Health at Home said...

I am so proud of you! I just started blogging on natural ways my family treats this and that.

http://www.healthathomeblog.blogspot.com

Hope it blesses you as much as you've blessed me!