Thursday, February 28, 2008

Turning 10

Well, we officially have a child in the double digits. Nicole had her tenth birthday yesterday (2-27). We had a nice little celebration at home. She requested homemade egg rolls and fried rice for dinner. I was happy to accomodate. Here's the spread. Homemade egg rolls, vegetable lo mein, and fried rice.

We decorated with purple/pink...I even found a paper lantern to go with the egg roll dinner.

I baked her a strawberry cake for her dessert.

Ignore the 7 candle. Last minute, and go figure, I didn't have any candles. But she wanted a candle to blow out and I found this 7 candle in a drawer. So there ya go.

We gave her an apron (which she has been wanting) and some appliques and ribbons to decorate it with. I think she was pretty happy with all of it.

No comments: