Saturday, May 3, 2008

Another trip to Louisiana

We just got back from another trip to LA. We had a great time. Keith was mostly at meetings, so I was able to spend a lot of time with my grandmother. It was fun. I also got to see some cousins I hadn't seen in a few years. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera to that visit. Oh, well. So, here are some pictures from our trip.

On the property where we stayed are some campers who had a couple of dogs. Caleb really liked one of them.


On our way back from one of our meetings, we crossed the longest bridge in the world. It's over Lake Pontchartrain. The bridge is 24 miles long. You can see from the picture that we couldn't even see land. Strange feeling.


We did go through New Orleans on the way to our meeting. There was still so much damage. There were whole apartment complexes and large stores completely desolate with holes in the roofs and walls down. Really sad.

And the last picture is of a swamp. The swamp was right on the side of the road/bridge we were on. I think it's beautiful.

1 comment:

Robin said...

loved the update