Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hello, Fall!

I just love the fall. The weather gives me permission to start baking. It also get us all excited about the upcoming holidays. I can't wait! We'll be at Keith's mom's house for Thanksgiving this year. Should be lots of fun.

Back to baking...today I made some pumpkin bread and Lollipop Cookies (really called Play Dough Cookies). And yesterday I made fresh pumpkin puree and I toasted the pumpkin seeds this morning. Making fresh pumpkin puree was an adventure in itself. Don't think I will turn that into a tradition. But I had never done it, so thought I would try it. Well, now I can mark that off my list.

Here are the Lollipop Cookies. They look really neat. They weren't sweet enough, but were lots of fun to make.

1 comment:

Laci said...

YAY for fall! The lollipop cookies are adorable! Hope to see y'all soon.