Friday, October 3, 2008

Update on my Mother

I posted a few weeks ago about my (Jaime's) mother being sick. They have now diagnosed her with myelofibrosis. It is incurable and they have said there is a high possibility of it developing into leukemia, but there are trials being done at MD Anderson. So, she has an appointment there at the end of the month. But we are believing that the Great Physician will heal her, and she is staying very encouraged. Thank you to everyone who is remembering her.

After she received the diagnosis, my dad asked all of us kids and families to go over for the weekend. So, of course we all showed up. We had a good time visiting with each other, and the kids swam in the back (ah, the benefits of living in S. TX). Caleb really enjoyed playing with his little cousin, Jordan. Here's a little video of the two of them playing with the kitchen curtains.



I guess that's about it. I will try and continue to update about my mother every now and then, so everyone can keep up on how she is fairing. Thanks again for all of you who keep thinking about us and encouraging us.

No comments: