Wednesday, September 5, 2007

9/5/07 Update

I realized this morning that I haven't posted in a while. I don't want everyone to stop reading just because I forget to update the blog. So, I'm gonna update as best I can, since not much exciting has happened.

We spent Labor Day with my parents (surprising, I know). We had a nice time swimming and eating way too much good food. They had some friends over, too, so it was a nice visit all around. She took some good pictures and video, so I'll try to get them when we go next time and post them.

Tomorrow we're heading down to Corpus Christi to my sister's house and then the next week to Kingsville to Keith's parents house. We have some meetings to go to, plus we're gonna have a birthday party for William on Saturday. His birthday is actually on the 10th, but this way everyone can come including some friends of ours in Corpus. My parents will be going down tomorrow as well. It should be lots of fun. I'll try and post some pictures of the party next week.

September's gonna be a busy traveling month for us. We have lots of different places to go, which I'm looking forward to. It's nice to be busy.

Guess that's about it for this update. So, until the next one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, i was one of them looking for updates! :) see y'all there, should be a lot of fun...spaghetti & the game tonight @ steph's to start with....mom

Anonymous said...

We can't wait for ya'll to get here!!!!