Saturday, December 20, 2008

December Update

We've been pretty busy these last few days. Keith's mom is here for Christmas. She's been here since Thursday, and we'll stay til the 28th. The kids are REALLY enjoying her visit. They've been showing her all their Christmas videos, and even got her to play the Wii with them! Too funny. My mother-in-law is 74, so she deserves some credit for playing that with them. :)

Can't believe Christmas is only 5 days away! This year has just flown by. I guess with fundraising and all that, we've stayed so busy that I feel like this year was only a day. We've made significant strides in our monthly budget and are looking at closing that last bit in. We should be in Northern Asia sometime in the beginning of next year! Yeah!

Well, I'm off to take my mother-in-law shopping, so I'll leave you with a parting picture. I took this of the kids yesterday in our front tree. It came out great! Merry Christmas, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be careful - i hear there are new injuries from people using the wii...calling them the wii injuries, actually ....from using muscles in unordinary ways........