Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Christmas 2008

So Christmas is over. I'm kind of glad actually. It's always so frantic and busy, plus we eat too much. :( But we did have fun, and the kids really enjoyed their presents and having Gran-Mom here.

Christmas Day was spent in two places. The morning was at our house, where the kids woke up to stockings. Then we have a big breakfast. After that....presents! This year, Josiah played Santa (to pass out the gifts), Nicole the elf, and then William the reindeer.




After we opened our presents at home, we all headed to my parents house for more gifts, and a big dinner. We had a lot of fun...It made it very memorable knowing this is our last Christmas in the states before we head to Northern Asia.

And to end this post...here is a video to get a glimpse into my family. This is my brother when I gave him my gift (a calendar from despair.com).

No comments: