Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Disney Trip

I mentioned before that we just took a trip to Disney World. So, I'm finally going to let everyone know how it went. It was great! We had scheduled some meetings in Florida, and since we were going to have to stay a few days, we decided to use those days at Disney. :) We were able to get some discounts so that helped as well.

The kids had a blast. Everything was so new to them. I wish we had had more time to ride everything and see all the cool sights, but I guess we'll just have to make another trip in the future. :) I could probably describe every day to you and every single thing we did, but that would just take too long and too much energy (which I don't have right now), so I'll just post some pictures and you can fill in the blanks. Enjoy!

"We're here!":

HUGE Mowgli and Baloo:

Our hotel:

Rarin' and ready to go:

On Thunder Mountain:

You should know who this is:

Big Band, Magic Kingdom:

Hey, Pluto!:

Magic Castle, all lit up:

Caleb with his new Mickey:

No comments: