Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Already Pre-Teen??!!


Nicole has officially been accepted in the Pre-Teen Club.  Last Friday she turned 11 years old.  I can't believe she's getting soo old.  I can't believe I'm old enough to have a child so old.  Oh well...  It was a bittersweet birthday for me.  I'm excited to have my children getting older.  They just get more fun that way.  But also sad that she's no longer a baby.  *sniff sniff*

Note:  Just to throw this in there because of all the cake decorating I was learning...The birthday cake up there was made by yours truly.  Not too shabby, if I do say so myself.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cake not only gorgeous but was scrum-dily-ump-shus!

Kristi said...

I don't know if I would consider 11 preteen. I think it's more pre-preteen. Either way, hard to believe. PLUS, think about THIS... She would be going into sixth grade after this summer. Yes, SIXTH. :)

Anonymous said...

you did an awesome job on the cake!! looks wonderful