Saturday, March 28, 2009

Garage Sale


Today we had our garage sale. We were able to sell just about EVERYTHING! (This picture is after we sold almost all the stuff.) It was great. It far exceeded our expectations. It was a little hard to get rid of some of these things, but it had to be done. I will say that it was amazing how we accumulated soo much junk! I am SURE that we didn't need half of the stuff we had. I am looking forward to living with less. The clutter really gets to you.

Going through all our stuff was like walking down memory lane. I could remember when I got it, and who got it for me, and for what occasion. Some of the things I forgot I even had and would be like "Oh, this was from so-and-so for such-and-such!....aaawww". But that's ok...we can't take this stuff with us, and it's best to live without the clutter.

Anyway...so now that the sale is done we can move onto the next thing.

1 comment:

Laci said...

We're so excited for you, Wommacks!!! :)