Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Murphy's Law

You know that law when one thing goes wrong...everything goes wrong? Good ole Murphy's Law.

Well, that is what we are experiencing over here right now. I know many of you have been patiently awaiting our e-newsletter, and I'm so sorry it's not been sent out yet. But that's because our scanner broke. We need to just get up with the times and buy Microsoft Publisher, so we can automatically save in pdf instead of scanning and saving as pdf. Ah, the never ending "needs" list.

What else...oh, we went to San Antonio this weekend, and I'll post about that shortly, but don't expect any pictures. Our digital camera broke. So, all those great pictures I took this weekend of the Alamo, and other things are gone. I wanted to buy a new camera anyway, a better one. But not yet! Well, guess I'll push that further up the list.

So, why is it when one thing goes wrong, everything goes wrong?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it sista!!!! I know exactly what ur talking about