Saturday, February 16, 2008

Our San Antonio Trip

Well, this post isn't going to be as long as I had planned since my camera decided to die and take my pictures with it. So, I'll just explain what we did with pictures I find on the internet.

Last weekend we went to San Antonio for some meetings. We had to spend the night, so we decided to just go a few hours early and take the kids to see some of the sights. We took them to the Alamo.


The kids really enjoyed the history and touring it. We then took them to see the Riverwalk.


We didn't stay long, just went to CVS (Yes! There's one on the Riverwalk.) to buy some diapers because I had conveniently left mine at home. We then splurged and took the kids to tour Ripley's Believe It or Not! That was a bit weird! But I think they liked it anyway. Sure made for some interesting memories!

So, that was our San Antonio trip.

No comments: